Saturday, October 24, 2009

The new House...again :P

 
Here is my house.  The walls are up, the shingles are on, the wiring and plumbing and heating ducts are all finished.  We had our fist inspection this week, and insulation should be done today with drywalling ordered to commence on Monday.







The back of the house.  The back roof isn't shingled yet, but will be soon.




Yup, more house again...




This is my future kitchen.  The island is where the funny little wall is, and the sink is in the corner under the two windows.  The stove and microwave go under the little cutout square in the wall and the fridge is along the wall on the right.






This is the nook for our kitchen table.



Here are Gary, Adam and Trevor.  Smiling now that all the work here is done.  Adam hates this house because it has too many walls.




My lovely stairs.  What more can you say about that?




This is the bathtub in the master bedroom that I HATE.  I thought it was going to be one of those triangular shaped tubs.  this is really a very small tub.  I'm going to do some whining and see if I can get it changed out this week. :(




I love my house! And this is a rather slimming picture...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: