Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More house stuff.





This is the light in the entry. It has a design flaw. The kids can reach it through the railing....Ooops! Who planned this house??? Oh, yeah, me! LOL

Bathroom lights. Granite and tile are in too.


Kitchen lights, tile and granite.


Under cabinet lights. We are sooo excited about that!


Okay, weird cabinets. I have three or four of these. They open on weird angles. I so didn't know I was getting these until they got put in. Oh, well. Maybe I'll love them?


kitchen nook light. All the rest are pretty boring.


Fireplace. Funny, that tile looked darker in the store...


My bathroom. We were going for a spa look. Still needs grout and taps, and mirrors, but we're getting there!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, la, la! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have totally come to see your house. I didn't think it was that done. For some reason I thought it was still just drywall and junk. I love the colours and the bathroom is neat where the sink is and stuff. I would love to see it next time you guys are out there! Amber:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments: