Sunday, March 20, 2011

My new Business!

I've started a new business!  Yay!  I'm hoping to gain a social life and maybe a little spending money out of it.  We'll see how it goes!  I am a new consultant for Scentsy!  We love Scentsy at our house.  I have been a crazy consumer of these amazing wickless candles since the fall of 2009.  I decided to become a rep because I'm crazy!  LOL Check out my website to view my product line, and if you love it like I do and want to host a party so you can get your stuff for free, then give me a call and we will make it happen! 
My Scentsy Website


 And, I'm so crazy that I signed up for the August convention in Fort Worth!  I really better make a go of this, or else I'm just going to have a great girls weekend away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: