Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm boring...

I'm so boring lately.  We had so much to do today, that we started the puzzle from h***!  It's been an all day project, and I now have cankles ( my feet have swollen so much that my calf runs into my ankle!)  So I'm giving up on the puzzle for now.  I think we may just give up on all that sky....

We are down to two weeks till due date now.  I'm ready.  Not anxious yet.  Not too uncomfortable yet.  I can keep going.  But I would really love to have this one in  less than my normal two weeks overdue.  We'll see.  It starts to get old when people start commenting.  Just grin, right?  Oh well...

We are loving the new house.  We've got blinds up, some pictures hung, it's feeling like home.  I think that has more to do with the scrubbing of the toilets than anything.  Something about cleaning them just makes if feel less like a hotel stay!  And, we are slowing down our trips into Calgary.  We are starting to use our local resources!  For a few weeks, we were making several trips a day into town!  Yikes!

I am missing my superstore.  We have a No Frills here, but it doesn't carry the bulk items that I buy.  :(  or the rice milk.  So, It's in to Calgary once a week at least to visit Superstore.  :D

We had our first house guests!  My sister and her kids came to stay.  It was a great time!  We had ten kids here, then five more cousins showed up to play.  We were only missing our cousins from PEI. They played together all day, and we didn't hardly see or hear them!  The house has lots of places for them to play. After our cousin party, the kids went to bed and Lace and I enjoyed our CHEESCAKE!!!

This is smothered in callebaut, raspberry sauce, and hot fudge sauce!  Yummmy!  The rest of my half of the cake is in the freezer, waiting for my next sugar day, and for the celebration of my birth and Lacey's birth!  MMMM.  One of us needs to have a baby ASAP!!! 

Soooo, that's all that's new with me.  I've got my birth supplies, found some of the baby clothes, now I'm playing the waiting game. Waiting for a reason to eat cheescake! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: