Friday, January 8, 2010

monkey bread


Trevor and I are officially old. This Christmas we both turned .....30! We decided this was something worth cellebrating, so I bought Trevor a Dryer, and he bought me a Washer! Not just any, but the Whirlpool Duet! Very exciting and posh gifts, don't you think????!






My crazy man shaved off his beard and got a haircut for his birthday! Could this be the same man? I'm very grateful that I no longer have to kiss that bottle brush face!


The kids all baked me a cake on my birthday. Not an easy job with most of the kitchen in boxes! The candles had already been packed too, so This is my root beer scented birthday candle in all it's barely lit glory! We had quite the dinner feast, too! Trevor made up a box of rice-a-roni, and baked some chicken, and I stirred up some stove-top stuffing and a package of scalloped potatoes. It's fun to empty out the cupboards!






We were also gifted with two new nieces. Trevor's sister Leanne had her second baby girl this month, Her name is Emily, and she is the tiniest, cutest little thing you ever saw. She's my new favorite person :D

And, my sister Julie had her first baby, Rosealie. Look at all that dark hair! She looks just like her daddy! Sorry Jules! She's a chubby little thing. I got to check out all her rolls!
When recently asked, "what kept you sane in 2009?" Well my only answer to that could be my sister! Love you Lace! And Telus, for your great long distance phone plans!


Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! You are my sanity as well! Also happy birthdays! I love the birthday party foods! Too funny...and I think I've seen that candle before...What kind did you say it was? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: