Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New focus

SOOOOO, We are moved in! I can't believe how smoothly it went. I am truly grateful to all the family, friends and Elders that came and helped us out. The unloading went fairly quickly, and then we ordered PIZZA! People stuck around and helped us get the kitchen and pantry unpacked and the beds all put together for the night. We even did a little decorating! We have amazing family! :D

We have a new phone number, so call my cell or leave me your email and I'll get it to you. We also have cable, internet and a washer and dryer again! I am loving the HUGENESS of my new washer! Two days worth of darks all went into one load! AMAZING!!!!

So now, my focus has moved to unpacking and getting something to cover every window. We don't enjoy entertaining the whole neighborhood at night. I'm tired of only showering in the dark and dressing in the closet, and with us planning a home birth, we need privacy! I have even picked up a few birth supplies and a bag of size one diapers (I've learned from my mistakes and I don't buy newborn size anymore!) We are down to almost five weeks till due date! Can't wait. I also need to find all the baby clothes and figure out where to put this little ones dresser... My closet, perhaps? And what about that baby name???? If only we could figure that out! We'll see!

I'll put up some picks of the house once it looks less like a tornado in here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: