Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween fun!


Happy Halloween!  We had a good night!  I wasn't feeling great, so I popped a tylenol and started getting pumpkins done.




We bought pumpkins early this year, because last year we were late and I had to search the city to find some.  Well, it did me no good.  Two of our beautiful pumpkins rotted before we could carve them so there I was scouring the city for more pumpkins!  We bought the last two at Safeway!  Why do they sell out on pumkins a week before Halloween?





I forgot to get pictures of the finished project, so I'll have to do that on Monday.  It was fun, though!

I had a hard time getting costume pictures,  too.  The older boys were so excited that they took off, and I was too sick to care.  Here is what I did get.  I will dress them up again on Monday before I pack up the Halloween stuff and get some better pictures.  Here they are!

 



We picked up a fog machine last year and the kids loved it.  We only set off the fire alarm twice!  More pics to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: