Sunday, November 1, 2009

Packing...



So, my sweet husband started packing.  We rented a large container for the back yard and are filling it up with all the stuff in our crowded house.  I have been sick all weekend and unable to help.  After emptying the storage room of all the bins, he started to work on the rest of the house...

By removing my furniture...



And leaving all the stuff in it, on the floor in a huge mess.  This is AFTER I sent him for boxes and cleaned up a little.



My living room was clean at one point.  I sat on the couch and observed this chaos and wished I was feeling better.  Why did this project get started without any boxes????



There was a huge 7 foot book shelf there against the wall yesterday...



Now the floor is four feet deep in books. 

Don't let me ever get sick while packing again!!!!!
Love you dear!  Thanks for helping out!

1 comment:

Comments: